1. After straightening the hair with Hawaiian Silky Reconstructor, apply Hawaiian Silky Curl Booster to entire head. Choose the desired rod size and wrap hair using thin partings. Reapply as needed and test for “S” pattern when wrapping is complete.
2. Apply a plastic cap and allow no more than 10 minutes to process.
3. When desired curl pattern is achieved, rinse thoroughly for at least 5 minutes and towel blot each rod to remove excess moisture.
4. Completely saturate each rod with Hawaiian Silky Neutralizing Solution and process for 15 minutes.
5. Remove rods and rinse hair with tepid water.
6. Apply Hawaiian Silky Moisturizer and style using Hawaiian Silky Gel Activator.
Aqua (Water), Ammonium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Polsorbate 60, Dimethicone, Dithioglycolic Acid, Parfum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, C10-16 Alcohols, CI 47000, Paraffinum Liquidum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.